Rotating Ring-Disk Electrode and Rotating Disk Electrode – RRDE and RDE
Equipment: Electrochemical work station – (a) digital potentiostat or (b) a bi-potentiostat Model 366, EG&G/Princeton Applied Research, coupled to a computer for data acquisition thought suitable software; Faraday cage; conventional electrochemical cells.
Rotation system for the RDE and RRDE: (c) model 616 RDE EG&G Park. The rotation system includes adaptors for the conventional electrodes.
Equipment: The equipment available in the GEI to perform the conventional electrochemical techniques includes several digital and analogical systems:
- CHI Electrochemical Analyser – 600A, 600D and 604D, controlled by computers thought a CHI software. Faraday cage.
- Potentiostat/galvanostat Model 273A, Princeton Applied Research, controlled by a computer.
- IMT 102 electrochemical interface, with a potentiostat DEA 332, Radiometer Copenhagen, coupled to a computer for data acquisition thought the Volta Master 2 VM2 program.
- Electrochemical cells: one compartment (Teflon), two or three compartments glass cells, with three-electrodes.
- Analogic potentiostats/galvanostat/voltage integrator: Standard Potentiostat Wenking ST72, Potentio-Galvano-Scan Wenking PGS 81R, Voltage scan generator Wenking Model VSG72, Voltage integrator EVI80 (Bank Elektronik)
- x-y recorders, e.g. Omnigraphic 2000 Recorder, Houston Instrument.
Jorge Correia firstname.lastname@example.org
Ana Melato email@example.com